Saturday 1 June 2013

The Hours is 2002 British drama film directed by Stephen Daldry. It stars Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore and Ed Harris, etc. To me, this film is a piece of art and it's definitely a masterpiece. The screenplay is just uhh, it's like the best screenplay I've ever seen, the poet thing and how the film ended, is just breathtaking. Nicole Kidman totally deserved the Oscar, I'm glad that Renee Zellweger didn't win cos Nicole really nailed this performance and I totally disappeared into Nicole's performance as Virginia Woolf, It was a very brilliant performance and Nicole definitely transformed into another person because of the make up. Meryl's performance in this was great but it's not really an oscar-worthy performance and I'm glad that she's nominated for 'Adaptation' instead of this film and I do think the cast should've won the cast at the SAG awards in 2003.

So anyway, I rate this film 10/10 or critically acclaimed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.