Saturday 1 June 2013

Moonrise Kingdom is 2012 romantic comedy-drama film directed by Wes Anderson. Ahh I love Wes Anderson's film. He has his own signature style in his films and that's why I love his films. Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of my favourites too. The film is one of my favourites in 2012, and again I love the screenplay and It was nominated at the Oscars for original screenplay but failed to win. The film featured an ensemble cast includes Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton and the new comers Kara Hayward and Jared Gilman. The cast itself was nominated at the SAG awards for outstanding cast but lost to Argo. The film itself has appeared in many critics' lists as one of the best films of 2012.

 I rate this film 8.8/10 or positive review for the breakthrough performances and the whole film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.