Friday 31 May 2013


This comedy-drama film is directed by Craig Zisk. It has a great cast to be honest, I mean there's Julianne Moore (amazing actress and yet to win an oscar), Michael Angarano (not-so-well known actor worldwide but surely amazing in his own way, Nathan Lane (honestly I know this guy from the fantasy movie ''Mirror Mirror'') and Lily Collins (the beautiful girl with a cheeky smile). In my opinion, this movie is so underrated, it needs to be featured in many theatres, cos' it's well written piece and quite funny and definitely delivered an american touch. So anyway, I would rate this movie 5/10 and I considered it as a mixed to positive review. I mean after all, you can't miss Julianne's movie. Quite honestly, Julianne's performance deserves a golden globe nod for best actress in comedy but surely not for the oscars.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.